Junior-mid level Perl

James Laver london.pm at jameslaver.com
Thu Apr 28 08:45:31 BST 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 02:25:35AM +0100, Billy Abbott wrote:
> Less than that and, I reckon you've got a shooter. Uncle Billy
> recommends Hawksmoor Shoreditch's bottomless bloody mary (if they're
> still doing it). If you can drink three glasses and eat one of their
> breakfasts then you are better than I.

Evil Dave and I shared their Hawksmoor Brunch[1] and it damn near
defeated us. We were only able to drink 3 cocktails apiece with it (one
of which was most definitely a bloody mary - I didn't go bottomless
though because I wanted to try other cocktails).

Their tobacco old fashioned[2] is quite an impressive concoction and
frankly their entire cocktail menu looks delicious. I've been there
since to drink cocktails and not eat.

[1] http://www.thehawksmoor.co.uk/home_press_brunch.php
[2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawksmoor/5191325159/