Any active Perl podcasts?

Mark Keating m.keating at
Sun May 22 13:46:27 BST 2011

On 22/05/2011 13:16, Steve Mynott wrote:
> Are there any active Perl podcasts at all?
> Even just a RSS feed of conference talks audio would be cool.
> Something like
> only actively updated?
> A quick google search suggests
> has taken over from
They aren't podcasts but videos. Do you know of any software that can
auto-create the podcats from the flv files? Something that could be run
on the server and then we could just automate a podcast for that site?

Mark Keating BA (Hons)         | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director              | Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary             | Enlightened Perl Organisation
Marketing Chair                | The Perl Foundation Marketing Committee
Marketing and PR               | TPF Steering Committee
co-Leader                      | North West England Perl Mongers
Organiser                      | London Perl Workshop (UKPW)
co-Organiser                   | Dynamic Languages Conference     | | |