Any active Perl podcasts?

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Sun May 22 13:46:27 BST 2011

On 22/05/2011 13:16, Steve Mynott wrote:
> Are there any active Perl podcasts at all?
>
> Even just a RSS feed of conference talks audio would be cool.
>
> Something like
>
> http://yapc.tv/podcast/en/
>
> only actively updated?
>
> A quick google search suggests
>
> http://www.presentingperl.org/
>
> has taken over from yapc.tv.

They aren't podcasts but videos. Do you know of any software that can
auto-create the podcats from the flv files? Something that could be run
on the server and then we could just automate a podcast for that site?

-mdk

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)         | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director              | Shadowcat Systems Limited