Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK
2011 at denny.me
Mon May 23 10:03:29 BST 2011
On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 08:46 +0100, Arife Vural wrote:
For a part-time job, I would expect the advert to say how many
hours/days per week are involved.
Also; salary ranges are really very useful to everyone involved in the
recruitment process. Not specifying even a vague/wide one is incredibly
frustrating and occasionally off-putting to potential applicants. If
your company is generous (as both the advert and Arife's email suggest),
then it'd be to your advantage to include some numbers here.
PS: Also also, that advert is _badly_ in need of proof-reading:
* "In addition to software developer role" (missing the/your?)
* "we expect you to involve installing or maintaining various servers"
* "Duties: Writing ... Maintaining ... Writing ... Install" (ing?)
* Decide whether or not you're putting full stops on the end of
* MySQL's branding has a capital M
* "Technical knowledge in the area internet security" (missing 'of', and
lower-case I on Internet (which was capitalised further up the advert))
* "Experience to install and use VMWare environment"
* "Familiar to various monitoring systems like Hobbit and/or Nagios"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/attachments/20110523/67ed56d2/attachment.pgp
More information about the london.pm