Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK

Denny 2011 at denny.me
Mon May 23 10:03:29 BST 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 08:46 +0100, Arife Vural wrote:
> http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=50455325&Keywords=websense

For a part-time job, I would expect the advert to say how many
hours/days per week are involved.

Also; salary ranges are really very useful to everyone involved in the
recruitment process.  Not specifying even a vague/wide one is incredibly
frustrating and occasionally off-putting to potential applicants.  If
your company is generous (as both the advert and Arife's email suggest),
then it'd be to your advantage to include some numbers here.

Regards,
Denny

PS: Also also, that advert is _badly_ in need of proof-reading:
* "In addition to software developer role" (missing the/your?)
* "we expect you to involve installing or maintaining various servers"
* "Duties: Writing ... Maintaining ... Writing ... Install" (ing?)
* Decide whether or not you're putting full stops on the end of
bullet-points
* MySQL's branding has a capital M
* "Technical knowledge in the area internet security" (missing 'of', and
lower-case I on Internet (which was capitalised further up the advert))
* "Experience to install and use VMWare environment"
* "Familiar to various monitoring systems like Hobbit and/or Nagios"