Toby Wintermute tjc at
Wed May 25 01:41:42 BST 2011

On 25 May 2011 00:24, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at> wrote:
> On 24 May 2011, at 06:22, Toby Wintermute wrote:
>> On 7 May 2011 22:15, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at> wrote:
>>> Anyone know anything about this?
>> I joined up and went to a few GTUG meetings, but then they seemed to
>> run out of content/presenters.. Or maybe the guy running it in
>> Melbourne just lost interest or was too busy.. I don't know.
>> What did you want to know about?
> More about networking. And ultimately having a source of talent to
> draw on :)

Yeah, I'd say it would be useful for networking.
Although there can be a lot of people who are all about the "google
reselling & support" rather than development.. but also people who are
into development.

See how you go?

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world