beer? weekend of the 24th June in London

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at stommepoes.nl
Mon Jun 6 10:34:23 BST 2011

Sorry, wasn't subscribed so couldn't reply.

>What area will you be in? What tourist crap do you want to do?

We'll be in a cheapy Mccheap hotel "Sani" which is by Shepard's
Bush (or, that's the nearest terminal), and as for tourist crap
we dunno really.  At least the Natural History Museum and maybe
221b Baker Street. Further, I guess just see "London".

Since we get to the hotel late on Friday (we hope around 9pm
but you never know with trains), I dunno if Friday night is best
or Saturday... we're also in town Monday evening as well.

Anyway I dunno what's the best manner to pick an evening... I assume
whichever the most people can attend? And we have no idea what a
"good" pub is in the area.  If there isn't one, another area should
be fine.

Cheers,
Mallory