beer? weekend of the 24th June in London

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at stommepoes.nl
Mon Jun 6 12:04:39 BST 2011

On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 11:14:00AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 11:34:23AM +0200, Mallory van Achterberg wrote:
> > Sorry, wasn't subscribed so couldn't reply.
>
> For future reference, that's not actually true. Non-subscriber mail hits
> the moderation queue, and human non-subscribers usually then get whitelisted
> so that they don't need further moderation.
>
> Now, you likely won't see a *reply* unless you're subscribed, but that's a
> different colour of bikeshed ... :-)

Ah, what I meant was, I have no idea how to set up headers to make
an email out of the blue be a reply, or get it in the same thread
as the other I made out of the blue. I dunno enough about email
headers.  Lawlz.  I saw replies easily enough on the archive.

So, was apologising for basically starting a whole new thread on the
same subject as earlier.

-Mallory