DB Admin as Plack App

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Fri Jun 10 17:55:11 BST 2011

On 10/06/2011 15:45, Dave Cross wrote:
> It's not Plack, but have you seen Catalyst::Plugin::AUTOCRUD[1]?

Thanks, Dave :)

So for info, I'm just starting on a refactor of this plugin. I'm not
even at the stage of settling the requirements, but roughly speaking I
want to make it less tightly bound so there is at least the possibility
to support non DBIx::Class backends, and maybe also take parts to use
independently of Catalyst.

I've been working with Django's Admin plugin recently, so had the
opportunity to get some good ideas (and see where Cat+DBIC can do better!).

If anyone has an idea or request which isn't listed on the github issues
page[1], please let me know either by email or rt.cpan.

cheers,
oliver.

[1] https://github.com/ollyg/Catalyst-Plugin-AutoCRUD/issues