Emergency social meeting 25th June 2011 Bridge House

Job van Achterberg jk4 at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 24 12:46:49 BST 2011

Hello folks,

Mallory and me will attempt to be there around 6pm. We'll be coming back
from Cambridge that day (hopefully around 5pm), and apparently there is
a train connection from Kings Cross to London Bridge that should take us
pretty close. I'm also figuring out this subway thing just in case.

In case of transportation troubles and subsequent arrival delay, should
I send this group an e-mail or Leon?

Cheers,

Job/jkva