Perl 5 core maintenance fund drive

Mark Keating m.keating at
Tue Jul 5 10:25:29 BST 2011

On 5 Jul 2011, at 10:09, GARLAND DUNCAN wrote:

>> Note that 2 days after the announcement of the fund, both
>> and cPanel donated $10,000, which makes for a total of $30,000 (with the
>> matching $10,000 from, not counting any individual donations.
> How did you know that? This fund isn't listed on the Fund Drive Status page:

That page is quite dated and is scheduled to be changed. There is a new donation page where you can donate:

/me makes note to prod someone about updating the donations pages (note that the links to the donate site have been updated in the sidebar of the site).

Mark Keating BA (Hons): Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
More about me type - - into your address bar