Gatwick

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 15:12:20 BST 2011

On 25/07/11 14:34, Smylers wrote:
> Hello. How big is Gatwick Airport? More specifically, about how long do
> I need to allow for walking from its railway station to the check-in
> hall ('Terminal S', according to my ticket)?

Be warned that "the Gatwick Express" is noticeably more expensive, and
not much quicker (if you choose your starting point in London
correctly), than yer normal train.

I think they have finally stopped charging extra for a ticket to Gatwick
Airport, as opposed to Horsham which is the next station. But you may
care to check if that matters to you.

Dirk