CFT?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:37:12 BST 2011

On 29 Jul 2011, at 20:09, Aaron Trevena wrote:

>> No, this is less :) We're trying to bootstrap something cool and have already
>> spent a bunch of money getting where we are. We are > < close to money and it'll
>> be paid when we get it.
>
> freelancers.net is <--- *that* way ;)

I suspect that for now, I'm looking for the wrong kind of free. Also, getting
collaborators from a community in which I'm known puts a moral onus on me to
do *my* best to make it work.

Make sense?

Anyhow, I have some great suckers^Wvolunteers so far.

If anyone else is interested in doing interesting things (to me at least!)
with images on the internet, put up your hand. There are learning experiences
for all :)