Heretics Meeting with a Shadowcat guest(s) appearance

Mark Keating m.keating at
Sun Aug 7 02:14:52 BST 2011

If I understand the metrics correctly the 1st September is a heretics
meeting for, which is auspicious if true for Matt S. Trout
(mst) and Mark Keating (mdk) will be staying at the Strand in London on
that night and will wander to this meeting. There is also the slim
chance we may persuade Greg to wander with us which Dave Cross may begin
laughing about now (it was Greg's idea we come on a social
night and then suggested start of September, history students will enjoy
the joke).

Can someone confirm location, and do we count as a special
social case as well/instead of?

Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director:
For more that I do visit: