Anton Berezin tobez at
Tue Aug 9 12:31:23 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 12:11:20PM +0100, Ian Norton wrote:
> > whois says: Simon Wilcox. Gmail says he's a regular poster to this list.
> > I do note that is thankfully un-registered.
> Given the current trend for such things[1], surely it would be
> Well shit, someone has registered that with predictable results....

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I am ashamed forgetting about whois;  at least it seems I (with a not
insignificant help from followup posters) provided some free entertainment
for the crowd - and got the contact in the process.

Our society can survive even a large amount of irrational regulation.
  -- John McCarthy