perlisalive.com?

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Tue Aug 9 12:31:23 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 12:11:20PM +0100, Ian Norton wrote:
> > whois says: Simon Wilcox. Gmail says he's a regular poster to this list.
> > I do note that perlisdead.com is thankfully un-registered.
>
> Given the current trend for such things[1], surely it would be isperldeadyet.com
>
> Well shit, someone has registered that with predictable results....

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I am ashamed forgetting about whois;  at least it seems I (with a not
insignificant help from followup posters) provided some free entertainment
for the crowd - and got the contact in the process.

Cheers,
\Anton.
--
Our society can survive even a large amount of irrational regulation.
  -- John McCarthy