A thank you...

Peter Finnan peter.finnan at opsera.com
Thu Aug 11 10:35:51 BST 2011

Hey All,

Just a quick note to say thank you for allowing us to come along and meet with you guys at The Victoria last Thursday evening. It was lovely to meet you all for a few bevies and The Victoria makes for an ideal venue, we hope to do it again!

As I mentioned on the evening Opsera are always looking for talented Perl Developers to work with our Opsview product so if you (or any Perl Developers you know) are looking for such a role please do not hesitate to check out the Opsview careers page at http://www.opsview.com/company/careers

 Best Wishes,

Pete Finnan

HR Manager

Opsera, the developers of Opsview