Heretics Meeting with a Shadowcat guest(s) appearance

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Fri Aug 12 11:16:35 BST 2011

On 08/12/2011 11:02 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 02:14:52AM +0100, Mark Keating wrote:
>
>> If I understand the metrics correctly the 1st September is a heretics
>> meeting for London.pm
>
> You misunderstand.  The 1st is an *orthodox* meeting, the 8th is
> heretical.

No. You're trying to confuse people. The rules are clear and have been
for ten years - http://london.pm.org/about/faq.html#heretics

> It will be at the Balham Bowls Club:
>    http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Balham_Bowls_Club,_SW12_8QX

I guess I have absolutely no excuse for missing it then :-/

> in the front lounge which has lovely leather sofas and dubious
> wallpaper:
>    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64179625@N00/4481458903/

It's been done up recently. Hard to tell the difference though.

> Those unfortunate enough to live north of the river will no doubt be
> pleased to discover that there is a Northern Line station nearby so you
> can flee to your dank barbarian wasteland.  The last north-bound train
> leaves just after midnight.

Unless, of course you live near (or need to change at) Tottenham Court Road.

Dave...

Dave Cross :: dave at dave.org.uk
http://dave.org.uk/
@davorg