Heretics Meeting with a Shadowcat guest(s) appearance

Dave Cross dave at
Fri Aug 12 11:16:35 BST 2011

On 08/12/2011 11:02 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 02:14:52AM +0100, Mark Keating wrote:
>> If I understand the metrics correctly the 1st September is a heretics
>> meeting for
> You misunderstand.  The 1st is an *orthodox* meeting, the 8th is
> heretical.

No. You're trying to confuse people. The rules are clear and have been
for ten years -

> It will be at the Balham Bowls Club:

I guess I have absolutely no excuse for missing it then :-/

> in the front lounge which has lovely leather sofas and dubious
> wallpaper:

It's been done up recently. Hard to tell the difference though.

> Those unfortunate enough to live north of the river will no doubt be
> pleased to discover that there is a Northern Line station nearby so you
> can flee to your dank barbarian wasteland.  The last north-bound train
> leaves just after midnight.

Unless, of course you live near (or need to change at) Tottenham Court Road.

Dave Cross :: dave at