LPW 2011 carpooling

Abigail abigail at abigail.be
Fri Aug 19 11:25:11 BST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:44:01AM +0200, Job van Achterberg wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> First off, for those who attended, it was great to see you at
> YAPC::EU::2011.
>
> I've arranged to come to the LPW, but am wondering if any other Dutch
> people following this list are attending. Perhaps we could carpool and
> share transportation costs. I have no car, just a motorbike, and it'd be
> quite the drive.

I'll be flying. I don't care much about saving costs - but I do care
about saving time. Hence a plane. Haven't set dates yet; we might fly
in early Thursday morning, and fly out Sunday evening.

> If anyone has a good suggestion for a hotel, don't hesitate to e-mail
> me.

http://www.booking.com  ;-)

It depends what you want from a hotel. I usually first get my flights,
then a hotel that lies not to far from a train station that can be
used to train to/from the airport.

Abigail