LPW 2011 carpooling

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Aug 19 15:42:03 BST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 04:29:13PM +0200, Abigail wrote:

> I've done LPWs by leaving home in the morning, arriving at the venue of
> the LPW only second after Josette, and be back home in the evening.

Ah yes, bad news. LPW unfortunately clashes with a big geek event in
Portugal, which Josette will be attending. (It's warmer in Portugal.)
A less famous member of O'Reilly staff will act as understudy at LPW.

Further bad news. Frankfurt is in Germany, which means that O'Reilly
Germany will cover it. So no Josette at YAPC::Europe 2012 either.

Who will we get to do the auction? Will there even be an auction? :-/

Nicholas Clark