Anyone got a US iTunes account

Andrew Suffield asuffield at suffields.me.uk
Sat Aug 27 17:01:34 BST 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 02:25:31PM +0100, Andrew Beattie wrote:
> I have a route to the ear of an Apple board member and an amusing
> tale to tell him.  It'll take a bit of time but I'll see if I can
> solve the underlying problem.

Good luck with that. The underlying problem is that the media industry
is run by insane people from the past. Sales of music are licensed on
a per-country basis, even though this makes absolutely no sense for
internet sales. The US iTunes store being limited to people in the US
isn't an accident of payment providers, it's a contract with the
suppliers.