Writing about Perl FOR WEBDEVS

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Fri Sep 2 11:10:02 BST 2011

Hi,

On 2 September 2011 10:19, Mallory van Achterberg
<stommepoes at stommepoes.nl>wrote:

> I'm planning on getting some people (anyone who is interested) in
> writing some "mini-articles" about things where Perl benefits web
> developers (things like Plack, frameworks, not so much mail servers
> and things).

Have you seen http://www.perl.org/about/whitepapers/ - might be a useful
start
(also I'd be interested in publishing any new papers there), but VERY mini

By mini-article I mean, about the amount of content you'd
> see at a typical YAPC talk.  With diagrams would be great (thinking
> of the Plack diagrams I saw which were done by Miyagawa, excellent).

I've taken Miyagawa's and added some more:
http://www.slideshare.net/ranguard/plack-basics-for-perl-websites-yapceu-2011
feel free to use the stuff I've added if it helps, the same with

http://www.slideshare.net/ranguard/dbixclass-introduction-2010

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Leo