London Perl Workshop 2011 (UKPW): Industrial Strength Perl (#1)

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Sep 9 16:48:06 BST 2011

Hi Mark. Unfortunately the potentially clashing event I mentioned in
Riga when you asked me to deliver some training at LPW has evolved into
an actually clashing event, so I won't be able to come this year.

My apologies for that. (Ironically, on the weekend that LPW has been for
the past few years, my wife is away and I'm completely free ...)

I am encouraging colleagues to attend though, and work has agreed to pay
expenses for people who work in non-London offices.

Hope the organizing is going well, and you manage to recruit plenty of
other speakers and trainers.

Smylers