London.pm Sichuan TianFu Buyi Thursday 1pm

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Sep 12 09:36:38 BST 2011

It's time to have another Sichuan lunch meeting. This restaurant has
been mentioned on list before (it used to be called Bamboo House) - it
does amazing (sometimes spicy) Sichuan dishes.

London.pm Sichuan is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Sichuan restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
£10 cash) eating tasty Sichuan food, then go our separate ways.

TianFu Buyi
Thursday 1pm
37-39 Bulwer Street
W12 8AR
Shephard's Bush Market,  Shephard's Bush Tube
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W12+8AR
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Tian_Fu%2C_W12_8AR
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Szechuan_cuisine

See you there! Léon