Perl e-commerce?

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at
Thu Sep 15 15:11:44 BST 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 02:49:16PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> [Donate here:
>  Evil page "source" prevents me from even finding out if there's a way to
>  anchor to the "Perl 5 Core" section, which is below the fold]
> Nicholas Clark

Not sure what you mean by page source, except there ISN'T any
without JS (arg, pet peeve of mine), but no, without an id or
possibly an old-fashioned name attribute on the box in question,
you cannot jump to the part of the page in question.
The boxes only seem to have classes.

Though since Javascript is creating absolutely everything for
whatever reason, I suppose it could add an id to that box