Perl e-commerce?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at
Wed Sep 21 18:20:03 BST 2011

On 21 September 2011 00:52, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at> wrote:
> I looked at Handel a few years ago; does anyone have any current
> experience with it?

I had a look at it about 16 months ago and neither it nor mango (which
is a fork of it) have been updated or can be "dropped in" as
e-commerce application - otoh Mango is very comprehensive and would
make a very good starting point (perhaps simplifying it a bit)

I was looking at cherry picking a lot of parts of mango and handel and
creating a simple e-commerce app like dennys shinycms, but ran out of

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons