Perl Skills Test

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Sep 22 14:14:11 BST 2011

Interesting question from a training client:

"Do you know of a general Perl skills test (on-line or paper) that we could
give to our Perl developers before you turn up.

The idea is that the output could feed into the training you are doing for
us."

I don't[1]. Does anyone else have any ideas? I suppose I could write
something. But I don't really have time.

I don't want to get into the whole certification issue. That's not
what this is about at all.

Dave...

[1] Well, other than Brainbench but that costs money and the quality
of the questions is somewhat dubious.