Perl Skills Test

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Sep 27 16:44:42 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 03:08:13PM +0100, David Dorward wrote:
> On 27 Sep 2011, at 14:51, Jones, Christopher wrote:
> > PS I've since improved my blagging skills, would be happy with less money, and might spot a few more problems with the script than I did 4 years ago. Just in case Auntie is still hiring.....
> They are, I got double spammed by jobstheword about a BBC job this morning.

Auntie is ALWAYS looking for perl people.  ALWAYS.

Send CVs to whoever the hell you know here, and they'll get passed
around to whichever group is hiring that week.

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM