Perl Skills Test

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Sep 28 14:13:12 BST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 01:54:35PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 01:27:41PM +0100, Victoria Conlan wrote:
> > >Auntie is ALWAYS looking for perl people.  ALWAYS.
> > Really?  I've been shunted into a non-programming job for the last year
> > precisely because they aren't.
>
> We are.
>
> We had someone start just a coupla days ago, and we're still looking for
> MOAR PEEPUL.

Should the jobs list be told about this?

Strikes me that even a 4 line message with little more meat than the
department, location and a suitable contact address would be be sufficient.

What's really not clear is the "suitable contact address"
Find a sacrificial manager who needs to hire and volunteer its e-mail address
for the greater good of Auntie?

Nicholas Clark