Perl Skills Test

Abigail abigail at abigail.be
Thu Sep 29 11:00:14 BST 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:12:34AM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> >> Really?  I've been shunted into a non-programming job for the last year
> >> precisely because they aren't.
> >
> > We are.
> >
> > We had someone start just a coupla days ago, and we're still looking for
> > MOAR PEEPUL.
> >

> We're still looking for 3 more perl devs at headforwards btw - to join
> our 2 teams of 3 and 4 devs.
>
> not in london, but very nice location ;)

Just in case there's someone who has been living under a rock the past
several years, and doesn't know it yet: Booking.com is hiring as well.
AFAIK, it's still "we want 20 more Perl devs" (a number that doesn't seem
to decrease regardless of how many devs we hire). We also hire sysadmins
(Unix, Windows), DBAs, web designers, iPhone devs, etc.

Some people even think Amsterdam is a nice location. I wouldn't leave
London for it...

Anyone who's interested can contact me.

Abigail