Impending arrival

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Mon Oct 3 22:04:40 BST 2011

Well, I'm on my way to your side of the world soon. Looking forward to
seeing a bunch of you on Sunday (What time is the meeting, by the way?).

I have a couple of logistical questions that some of you might have some
insight on.

Since no one indicated an interest in joining me for the Curved
Air/Caravan show on Saturday, I guess I will brave Shepards Bush by
myself... Is there any reason for me to buy my ticket locally, when I
arrive, rather than ordering online?

More importantly, I would like to have a mobile phone while I'm over. My
understanding is that I can pick up an inexpensive pay-as-you-go phone
for the duration. Is there any particular carrier you would recommend
(or, perhaps more importantly, would avoid)?

Finally, I'm planning on going to the Doctor Who Experience. Anyone not
gone to that who would like to? I'm thinking maybe Saturday, but I'm
flexible.

Now, all I have to do is find a hotel to stay in, and I'm set.

See you soon!

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Sturgeon's Law: 90% of everything is crap.