Impending arrival

Ashley Hindmarsh ash+perl at best-scarper.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 12:49:47 BST 2011

> Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:04:40 -0400
> From: "David H. Adler" <dha at panix.com>
> Subject: Impending arrival
> To: "london.pm" <london.pm at london.pm.org>
>
> Well, I'm on my way to your side of the world soon. Looking forward to
> seeing a bunch of you on Sunday (What time is the meeting, by the way?).
>
> I have a couple of logistical questions that some of you might have some
> insight on.
>
> Since no one indicated an interest in joining me for the Curved
> Air/Caravan show on Saturday, I guess I will brave Shepards Bush by
> myself... Is there any reason for me to buy my ticket locally, when I
> arrive, rather than ordering online?

http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/event/31298/caravan-performing-songs-from-the-classic-album-in-tickets

Looking at the venue site they only offering tickets for level 3 ("Up in the
Gods"), which usually means they are getting close to selling-out.
The online booking will give you the option of email tickets for £2.25 +
usual bkg fee, but would be the safest bet.

  Ash