v0.6 != v0.6.0 ?

Abigail abigail at abigail.be
Tue Oct 18 15:41:12 BST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:19:08AM +0100, Chisel wrote:
> Is this expected behaviour? I get lost in what versions should and shouldn't
> numify. It definitely doesn't DWIM.

I've given up on Perls numbering style, and their ordering. It's way too
confusing as soon as there's a dot in it.

Without a dot, Perl hasn't found a way to confuse me yet. So I version
my modules using YYYYMMDDXX (just as the convention for zonefiles is).
As long as I don't release more than 99 times a day, I can keep my sanity.

Abigail