[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop: Newsletter 4

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Thu Oct 27 08:43:19 BST 2011

Hey Mark,

----- Original Message -----

I will cheerfully volunteer to camp in a lecture room and help the flow of talks as I did last year.  Helping hook equipment up to projectors, cat herding, time card prompts and so on.  My only request would be that if I could choose the room so I get to see the most number of talks that are of interest to me :)

--
Martin A. Brooks
http://antibodyMX.net/ - antispam & antivirus email filtering.