Pre LPW social?

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 15:59:53 GMT 2011

Hiya Gabor,

Ilmari is going to try and book a location tonight and then it will be up on the site. I think there are a few others who will be in London on the Thursday so maybe you can all meet up on Thursday night. Perhaps check on london.pm mailing list. I arrive on the Friday so will be looking forward to a pre-conference meet myself ;).

I will post the pub location just as soon as t0m or Ilmari let me know where they have booked.

Kind regards

Mark

On 8 Nov 2011, at 15:36, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am arriving in London on Thursday 12:30, unfortunately
> missing the Sichuan TianFu lunch.
>
> I wonder if there is going to be a pre-conf social gathering?
>
> I might have missed it but I have not seen anything
> mentioned on the LPW website. You advice is appreciated.
>
> regards
>   Gabor
>   http://szabgab.com/

Mark Keating BA (Hons): Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
More about me type - mdk.me - into your address bar