[ANNOUNCE] LPW Tripods and extensions

Avi Greenbury lists at avi.co
Tue Nov 8 19:40:45 GMT 2011

Mark Keating wrote:

> Hellow all, as last year I will be bringing 3 video cameras but ti
> would be good if someone could supply tripods and extensions to plug
> them in and support them. I have the promise of one tripod and am
> looking for 2 more (which will save me lugging them down from
> Lancaster - I am already bringing banners and a small child so the
> less I carry the better :)

I was just wondering about tracking down my stash of extension leads
and 4-way adaptors. I should be able to bring at least one decent
length extension lead (though perhaps you only need a couple of metres?)
and several 4-way adaptors (how are the workshop rooms fitted out for
the laptop chargers?), but I'm not in London to make sure until Thursday
night.

--
Avi