[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop social, Friday 2011-11-11, The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Nov 8 22:03:02 GMT 2011

Hi all,

As you are surely aware, the London Perl Workshop is this Saturday.  In
preparation for this we must slake our thirsts and (for nervous
speakers) fortify our wills and/or calm our nerves.  For these purposes
we shall gather on Friday evening at The Gunmakers, where the lovely
Jeff will serve us tasty ales, lagers, ciders, spirits, foods and more.

So come one, come all, to:

The Gunmakers
13 Eyre Street Hill
Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Gunmakers%2C_EC1R_5ET

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,