[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop social, Friday 2011-11-11, The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Nov 10 17:36:16 GMT 2011

Matthew Boyle <mlb-perl at decisionsoft.co.uk> writes:

> On 08/11/11 22:03, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
>> So come one, come all, to:
>>
>> The Gunmakers
>> 13 Eyre Street Hill
>> Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET
>>
>> http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Gunmakers%2C_EC1R_5ET
>
> I'm passing through London that evening, and may delurk long enough to
> consume a pint or three.
>
> At what sort of time will people start to arrive?  And will there be a
> stuffed camel or similar distinguishing feature i can use to identify
> the right table(s)?

Locals will probably be arriving "after work", typically 18:30 and
onwards, I expect at least some visitors to arrive earlier.  The
landlord said he'd reserve the tables at the back of the pub for us, and
I expect him to put signs on them with our (either mongers or workshop)
name.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,