[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop social, Friday 2011-11-11, The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell

Matthew Boyle mlb-perl at decisionsoft.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 18:54:45 GMT 2011

On 10/11/11 17:02, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> At what sort of time will people start to arrive?  And will there be
>> a stuffed camel or similar distinguishing feature i can use to identify
>> the right table(s)?
>
> The right table(s) will be the one(s) obviously occupied by geeks and Perl programmers. :)

Of course, it's all so clear to me now!

But thank you both for the responses.  I shall head to the back of the
pub then find the group with the highest beard density.

Cheers,

--Matt

--
Matthew Boyle, Systems Administrator, CoreFiling Limited
Telephone: +44-1865-203192  Website: http://www.corefiling.com