The ghost of Matt Wright rears its frightening head

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Nov 13 01:43:03 GMT 2011

>>>>> "David" == David H Adler <dha at panix.com> writes:

David> I came across a website today and when I got to the bottom of a
David> page, it indicated it was using a Matt Wright script. (I assume
David> Formmail, but I was too taken aback to remember now).

David> I want to tell the webmaster there to NOT DO THAT, but I'm not
David> sure what the current state of affairs is in this area. Is NMS
David> still the way to go? Has it been revised within living memory?
David> :-)

It's "up to date".  Not sure if it needs maintaining for that.