look what i made!

alex knowles alex at alixandalex.com
Tue Nov 29 09:30:21 GMT 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:40 AM, lesleyb <lesleyb at herlug.org.uk> wrote:

> <snip>
> Very pretty :) ... and a shameless plug for XP ?
> ;)
> Lesley

ha! vat iz ziz eggs pee?

I'm probably doing perlmonks wrong to be a proper XP whore (last post in
march, and then previously may 2007!), However I was slightly surprised
that it didn't get more votes (ie it's currently has a smidgeon less than
this one:

(ie a slight reply to someone else's code)

Given that it has a pile of fairly interesting (imo) stuff squeezed into it
(the second half can be adapted to render any pixmap as an uncompressed png
- and i'm testing a version with a pure perl implementation of DEFLATE) and
it took ages! (maybe i'm just getting slow in my old age) Oh and it has a
heart warming story behind it n all :)

is it not that good?  is perlmonks empty now?  I dunno (or tbh care).