Beware: NET-A-PORTER

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:44:55 GMT 2011

On 09/12/2011, at 22:25, Ian Knopke <ian.knopke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I'm finding this quite informative.

The whole corporate behaviour thing is pretty interesting. When I do research on the topic, me and my ethics committee are generally pretty careful about the who and how we mention sensitive stuff.

My worst recruitment experience resulted in me getting a small cheque at the end for my expenses after I had a whine at them (and their overly elaborate recruitment process). Things were fairly bad for me work-wise at the time, and I ended up having to pawn my wetsuit not long afterwards.  Which in turn closed the door on a career change to illegal abalone fisherman for me.