Dim sum Tuesday 12:30pm at Pearl Liang (with Jesse)

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Fri Dec 9 13:55:49 GMT 2011

Yet again it's time for dim sum! This time we will have an extra
special guest from across the pond: Jesse Vincent. Come have dim
sum with us:

  Pearl Liang
  8 Sheldon Square, W2 6EZ
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Pearl_Liang%2C_W2_6EZ
  http://www.pearlliang.co.uk/
  Tuesday 13th December, 12:30pm

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Tuesday at
12:30pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
£10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

PS It's quite hard to find unless you know where you are going. Check the links.

See you there, Leon