Beware: NET-A-PORTER

Rudy Lippan rlippan at remotelinux.com
Fri Dec 9 16:07:36 GMT 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:02:12 +0000, Leo Lapworth <leo at cuckoo.org> wrote:
> Hi Raphael,
>
> I am very sorry to hear of your situation.
>
> That said, please could you give NaP a bit more time to get back to you
> before this discussion goes any further on a public list.

I just saw your email, and I am fine with that.  I await their response.

I will say that my contact was aware that I planned to make NaP's behavior
known
when she confirmed item-by-item my understanding how how things fell out,
so I
felt justified in posting.

Now, if Eliassen is the one that was jerking me around then they have just
as much
to loose as NaP.

I say that because NaP will come out looking good and Eliassen will be
known
in more than just the Perl community.

-r