Telecommuting

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Dec 12 12:33:41 GMT 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:08:14AM -0200, Lindolfo Lorn Rodrigues wrote:
> This discussion about Telecommuting reminded me this blog post
> -"Remote worker vs distributed
> team"http://opensource.com/life/11/11/remote-worker-vs-distributed-team?sc_cid=70160000000IDmjAAG

That's a really nice explanation of the distinction between "remote worker"
and "distributed team". I'd sort of started to figure out the distinctions
myself based on experience of various awkward things, but I'd not seen it
explained that nicely before.

I was also amused by the (current) second comment, which is actually spam:

    Thanks for taking the time to discuss about this, I feel strongly about
    it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, would you mind
    updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for
    me.

followed by a link to a completely unrelated e-commerce site.

Nicholas Clark