Should I work in the US or the UK? - which pays best? (slight diversion)

Travis Basevi travis at cricinfo.com
Wed Dec 14 15:52:09 GMT 2011

On 14/12/2011 09:39, Kieren Diment wrote:

> (I've got to concur with Toby btw. Australia is a pretty good option
> in a lot of respects. Outside of Melbourne, Perl jobs (as opposed to
> jobs with some perl) are a bit thin on the ground...

Not that I'm necessarily in a hurry to move back just yet, but by
"outside of Melbourne" do you mean in the areas just outside of
Melbourne, or are you including the rest of Australia in that and
implying that Melbourne is some sort of IT hot-bed?

Either way, it's rare to see a position in Australia come up on
jobs.perl.org...

:Travis

This email, including attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  Emails are not secure and may contain viruses.  No liability can be accepted for viruses that might be transferred by this email or any attachment.