lovefilm - spamming f-tards or decent employer?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at
Fri Dec 23 07:12:07 GMT 2011

On 22 December 2011 09:17, Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren at> wrote:
> Anyone else getting large volumes of UBE from lovefilm with the excuse
> that it comes from a thirdy party so please dont blame us for the large
> volume of abusive and desperate crap.

Sounds like a rogue third party - have prodded anyone at Lovefilm about it?

I've just poked the social media bod I did some work there for and
pointed him at your email, Wepost don't look very legit, are the urls
in the emails kosher?

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons