OT: Agile PM courses?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:18:38 GMT 2011

Yep, I know the Skills Matter folks. Went to a dog and pony show there with about
20 companies standing up and begging for developers!

The have this one:

http://skillsmatter.com/course/agile-scrum/martine-devos-scrum-master

This one seems similar:

http://www.danube.com/courses/697?ret=training/scrummaster-certification

Although I'm not sure what "Food and refreshments are typically provided."
Round there it would be Dosa.