OT: Agile PM courses?

Sue Spence sue at pennine.com
Mon Jan 9 19:12:22 GMT 2012

On 9 January 2012 17:24, Steve Purkis <steve at purkis.ca> wrote:
> On 27 Dec 2011, at 13:38, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
>
>> Any recs for Agile PM courses that can rubber stamp what I've been
>> doing for the last 2-3 years?
>
> I realise you may already have been stamped on by now :), but: last year we worked with an Agile coach & trainer from Rally and I found she was very practical / did a good job.  They do ScrumMaster certification: http://www.agileu.org/

Thanks for the pointer.  No courses listed in the UK as far as I can
tell.  I went to a Rally-sponsored seminar in London last year that
was well attended so I am surprised.

> Again, as others have noted: experience is more useful than certificates.

Given that Dave said he wanted the courses to go hand in hand with
several years of what he perceives to be directly relevant experience,
one could wish that all of the responses hadn't repeated the
irrelevant disclaimer.