Laptop Recommendation

Philip Skinner me at philip-skinner.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 15:40:07 GMT 2012

Apart from the lack of a # key....oh and a crap enter key. Infact anything to do with actually typing is generally pretty crappy. Home and end don't function as nature intended (really really really annoying, until you change it).

That new back animation in safari is pretty cool though.

I own two macs, not out of choice, but to develop ios apps. Luckily both allow me to use my own keyboard as they are not laptops.

Sent from my iPhone