Where to buy Cassocks?

Andrew Beattie andrew at tug.com
Tue Jan 31 08:05:53 GMT 2012

On 31 Jan 2012, at 05:44, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> We'd also not have a language that attracts people who like to fly giant kites (Andy W. and a few others) and buy priests cassocks (Evil Dave and no other few others ;-) ),

I have never seen the phrases "giant kites" and "priests cassocks" together before.

But they would be wonderful things to combine.  I have the kites:

http://tug.com/kites/index.html (note the site designed by Andy W)

Is there a "place to go" to buy a used Cassock other than the 'Bay?

Would Mr E. Dave be interested in coming kite flying?

Andrew