Laptop Recommendations

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Fri Feb 3 06:49:31 GMT 2012

Lenovo (IBM) Thinkpad T400 works for me.

    8 G. RAM, dual-core, SSD

I don't know if anyone remembers IBM made some form of commitment to support
Linux a few years ago. Lenovo took the business over. I'm sure there are newer
and snazzier machines around, but this is the first laptop I've had which
'works out of the box' (after the SuSE installation).

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html