Dim Sum tomorrow?

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Feb 15 18:42:03 GMT 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 09:42:40AM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Dave> Anyone round the West End fancy parcels of tasty goodness and Lo
> Dave> Bak Gao tomorrow?
>
> How far west? :)

I suspect he means Zone 1. Not even White City.

Not Dim Sum I realise, but I did like the (IIRC - I was jetlagged) Indian
at the end of Santa Monica pier, mainly because it was just a tad more
west than where I'd woken up that morning.

(And when in California, I failed to take advantage of the Indian-ness of
the Indian food there. In contrast to the "I'm not going to ask you which
cricket team your support if I don't already know the answer" nature of
the "Indian"s round here.*)

Nicholas Clark

* For example, the "local" to my parents when I grew up:
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Sonali_Tandoori,_SE12_0DZ
  Which will support Sri Lanka if playing Australia.
  So will I. Sorry Damian :-)